Question For Those Of You Who Are Museum Workers

Museum workers in America, I guess, to be more specific...

Not tying to start a debate here, but was a tad shocked by the following
item. Just curious if you've encountered this; you can reply to me off list if you want.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/index.php?feed=Science&article=UPI-1-20050920-12510900-bc-us-evolution.xml

WASHINGTON, Sept. 20 (UPI) -- U.S. museums are preparing for increasingly vocal challenges to evolution exhibits, including those of the Washington-based National Science Foundation.

Museum lecturers and docents say they are being frequently confronted by small groups of creationists eager to vocally challenge evolution, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

As a result, an increasing number of museums are training their staff in methods of dealing with people who reject long-settled precepts of science on religious grounds.

The National Science Foundation, sponsoring evolution-themed exhibits at six museums of natural history across the nation, includes training for docents and staff members in how to respond to creationists.