new dino book

At risk of seeming incredibly dweeby (mind you that
doesn't seem to be a major concern on this list)...

I don't know if anyone has seen this already since I
think it is only out in the USA (I picked it up on the
way back <to UK> from fieldwork this summer).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0763622281/ref=bxgy_cc_img_a/002-3458672-0798452?v=glance&s=books

Simply put, this is fantastic. the text is actually
very accurate, and the reconstructions, even some of
the more elaborate ones, are too. it's the sort of
thing that you just have to get, since it concerns our
science, and you're not going to find a more generally
appealing dinosaur book than this.

and the sequel is out next year....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/076362229X/qid=1127320510/sr=1-20/ref=sr_1_20/002-3458672-0798452?v=glance&s=books

Anyone going to SVP check out your airport bookstore
since that's where I picked one up. They have a
openable sample copy usually too...

Denver.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com