Request for Thermoregulation Refs

(Let's try this again in Plain Text format shall we?)

Looking over some notes I used to write a paper for a History of Life class
I took a few years back, I noticed that Showers and Barrick had found good
evidence of endothermy in ceratopsian, sauropod and therpod material, and
were planning on studying the crocodilians found in the same strata as those
specimens. Have they done this, and published data on it yet?

Additionally, I'm looking for a few more recent papers on dinosaur
thermoregulation, say, anything published after 2000?

Daniel Arndt

4th Year Natural Science Major
Concentrations in Biology and Geology
University of Calgary