Re: New Queensland Dinosaur Fossils (and a Victorian teaser)

In other news, the 2005 Flat Rocks site report has just made its way
into my eager hands. I've only had time to scan it briefly, however the
?monotreme humerus found long ago at Dinosaur Cove in Victoria is
about to be formally named. More on this later...

Is it certain that it isn't just another part of *Steropodon*? Is the size too unexpected for that?