Re: New Queensland Dinosaur Fossils (and a Victorian teaser)

Greetings Dann,

<<Plus of course you'd be comparing a single jaw to a single humerus, so
there's remarkably little overlap between the two fossils ('none' being
'remarkably little'). :)>>

I've been told there's a toothless jaw from Lightning Ridge, which is
probably from Steropodon, but hasn't yet been diagnosed.  It's reportedly
mentioned in a book about the locality, the title of which I don't know.
Somehow, I doubt it'll improve the possibilities for comparisons but, heck,
I'm ain't a scientist!