Second call to breakfast - The 9ADLG

Second call to our 9th Annual Dinosaur List  Get-together at the Phoenix
Marriott Mesa on Thursday morning, October 20, from  7 a.m. to 8 a.m. or so.
Always the highlight of the SVP meetings, the breakfast  will feature food,
fun,
introductions, prizes and the camaraderie of
the  dinosaur mailing listers.

If you are planning to attend, please email me  for more specific
information. If you have already written to me that you will  be there but
haven't
received the details email, please let me know.

Your 9ADMLG Hostess,

Mary