Re: Phylip for Cladistics

I find Phylip unwieldy, specially since it has many programs and you
have to know each one to obtain satisfactory results, I began with it,
a year ago, but now I am beginning to think that it might be better to
write my own program to suit my needs, I believe, that with a basic
knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, it is possible
to make a program using the algorithm of your choice, since
Felsenstein makes the source code for Phylip availabe in his website,
I am working on that.

I still don't know if this is going to work for me, I might give up
later, but for now, I still think I can make it.

If any of you has tried something similar, please let me know.

Maye Moreno