RE: The age of the Daohugou "Formation"

David Marjanovic wrote:

In sum, the fossils of Daohugou could be from mid-late Valanginian to mid-late Barremian in age (remember that the lacustrine part of the Yixian Fm is around the Barremian-Aptian boundary, 125.0 +- 1.0 Ma ago http://www.stratigraphy.org/gssp.htm). Too bad.

The Daohugou Bed has also yielded _Chilantaisaurus tashuikoensis_ and _"C"_. maortuensis_ - though apparently the two species come from different levels.

Google finds the pdf.

I found a site with the pdf, but I would have to cough up $9 for access.

Cheers

Tim