Tyrannosaurs and Nannopterygius - unusual combination?

As intriguing as that subject line may be, I'm afraid this message is rather
ordinary.
With the discussions of whether basal tyrannosauroids survived into the Late
Cretaceous, I am wondering if anyone recalls reports of a 'Bagaraatan - like'
theropod from Romania. I cannot give a reference, but I don't believe anything
of that nature has been published anyway.
As for Itemirus, at SVP 2004, Hans-Dieter Sues gave a presentation on new
fossil discoveries at Dzarakuduk in Uzbekistan. Among the discoveries were
further braincases referrable to that genus, as well as postcranial remains
that showed it to be a large dromaeosaur. There is material, a maxilla I
believe, from the same formation that does belong to a tyrannosauroid.
Finally, I realize that this is drastically off of the subject, but I am
wondering if anyone has photographs or drawings, or knows where to find some,
of the skeleton of the unusual ichthyosaur Nannopterygius from the Kimmeridge
Clay.
Thanks,

Andrew McDonald
Geology Undergraduate