From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:22 AM
To: htomsirveaux@hotmail.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: RE: "Baby"ramus (was RE: Tyrannosaur stuff)

Actually, there is a very large (almost 1 m long), probably adult,
Alioramus in the hands of a private collector. A few of the cervicals
are attached and the last chopped through. It is a tragic loss to know
that more of the skeleton was present but left by head-hunters.
Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

ph: 303-370-6392/ or 6403
fx: 303-331-6492

for PDFs of my reprints, info about the Cedar Mtn. Project, etc. see:
for fun, see also:
http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter