F/S Donald F. Glut - 4 book set - Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia & Suppl. 1, 2 and 3

Hello,

I hope you will not  mind I am offering for sale a few paleontology
books.

I have for sale mint 4 books set of "Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia" by D.
Glut.

This set includes the following four titles:

- Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia  ( Amazon.com price is $195.00 )
  Donald F. Glut, Foreword by Michael K. Brett-Surman

- Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia, Supplement 1 ( Amazon.com price is $95.00
)
  by Donald F. Glut, Ralph E. Molnar

- Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia, Supplement 2  (Amazon.com price is $95.00
)
  Donald F. Glut, Foreword by Philip J. Currie

- Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia,Supplement 3 (Amazon.com price $95.00)
  by Donald F. Glut, Luis M., Ph.D. Chiappe (Foreword)

All three books are 100% mint, brand new, never used.
Regular retail price ( at Amazon.com ) for this 4 books set is $480.00
total.

I am asking price of $340.00 + shipping (will be shipped)

That means you are getting mint, brand new books at great price.
Would make great addition to your collection, and great gift as well.

If you are interested, please, contact me directly to my e-mail address
:

hanich@zg.htnet.hr

Books will be shipped in very sturdy, durable package box, with a lot of
padding,
making sure books will arrive in mint , perfect shape to any
destination.

Many thanks,
Zac