From: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: "Oxygen Helped Mammals Grow, Study Finds"
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:26:33 +0200

I'd need to see the details of how amount of C13 in OCEAN deposits
correlates to O2 levels in the atmosphere.

The more carbon is washed into the oceans and thus escapes oxidation, the more oxygen stays in the air.

http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050926/full/050926-13.html for those with access to Nature News.