Re: "Oxygen Helped Mammals Grow, Study Finds"

> Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:51:16 +0000 (pd)
> From: Phil Bigelow <bigelowp@juno.com>
>
>> Today mammals, ranging from dogs and cats to elephants, dolphins
>> and people, dominate the planet.
>
> I'll bet that if insects, algae, and the bacteria were active
> subscribers on the DML, they would disagree with that claim.  (maybe
> they're lurkers?)

On the Internet, no-one knows who you are.  How can you tell that I'm
not an algae colony with unusually developed typing skills?

(I'm not really an algae colony, of course.  I'm a lobster.)

)_v__/\  "What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" -- Mike Selway's favourite
         post-programming, pre-testing, incantation.

(OK, Mickey and Mary, that's two frivolous messages in a row ... I'll
be quiet for the rest of today :-)