Re: "Oxygen Helped Mammals Grow, Study Finds"

In article <20050930103124.D327D44574@localhost.localdomain>, Mike
Taylor wrote:
> Yes, but can they reporoduce at this altitude?
>
> Gotta get some funding for _that_ experiment ...

       Volun <GASP> teer <gasp> ed
       Actually ... Wife, polythene bag ... Maybe not. Wife, cushions,
packing case, corner of bed ... Bolt through bed corner to flat
upstairs, Z-rigged rope ...
       No. This question is definitely One Step Beyond.
       (But I did get to assign my Best Man's quine to Eucritta
melanolimnion before she got coffee #1 to work. Adequately.)

--
 Aidan Karley,
 Aberdeen, Scotland,