New PaleoBios paper - diplodocoid phylogenetic taxonomy

I've never heard of these two jokers, but apparently they hail from a little country called England, and after sinking a few beers they've come up with this jolly effort...

Taylor, Michael P., and Naish, Darren (2005). The phylogenetic taxonomy of Diplodocoidea (Dinosauria: Sauropoda). PaleoBios 25 (2): 1-7.

Abstract: "Despite some continuing controversies, sauropod phylogeny is now the subject of broad agreement. Against this backdrop of relatively stable phylogenetic hypotheses, however, the nomenclature of the sauropod clade that includes _Diplodocus_ and its relatives remains confused. Not all of the named groups within this clade have suitable phylogenetic definitions; others have multiple names; and some names have multiple conflicting definitions. We survey the taxonomic history of this clade, consider the suitability for phylogenetic taxonomy of various candidate definitions from the literature, and discuss some sources of confusion. Finally, we recommend ?best practice? in the use of the relevant clade names."

The paper itself can be downloaded from:
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/pubs/

Seriously, though... well done guys!

Cheers

Tim