Yuanmousaurus, Sonidosaurus &Dapingfangornis was Re: Some Asian papers

Yuanmousaurus jiangyiensis
Yuanmousaurus jiangyiensis gen. et sp. nov. is erected based on an incomplete
skeleton. It is
characterized by more complex structures of the neural arches in the dorsal
vertebrae than those
in Omeisaurus, but less complex than those of Euhelopus; the dorsal vertebra
bears 9 laminae,
forming three cavities on the lateral surface of the neural arch; the dorsal
vertebral neural
spines with dorsoventrally-oriented cavities are similar to those of Omeisaurus
and Patagosaurus.
Yuanmousaurus is more primitive tha...

Sonidosaurus saihangaobiensis
A specimen collected from the Upper Cretaceous Erlian Formation of Nei Mongol
(Inner Mongolia),
China, represents a new genus and species of titanosaurian sauropod. The new
taxon is named and
described on the basis of the holotype and the only known specimen, which
comprises several
dorsal, sacral, and caudal vertebrae, several dorsal ribs, one anterior
chevron, and much of the
pelvis. Diagnostic features of the new species include a thick ridge extending
down from the
postzygapophysis on the lateral surfac...

Dapingfangornis sentisorhinus
Enantionithine birds are the most blooming branch of early birds and have
distinct diversities. A
large number of enantionithine birds have been reported from the Early
Cretaceous Jiufotang
Formation in western Liaoning, China. Recently, we discovered a new
eoenantiornithid bird from the
Jiufotang Formation in Dapingfang Town, western Liaoning. A new
eoenantiornithid bird,
Dapingfangornis sentisorhinus gen. et sp. nov., is erected based on this
complete skeleton with a
skull. The new bird is distinguished f...