In search of _Rebbachisaurus garasbae_

Evenin', all.

I need to find photos of, or ideally visit, the dorsal vertebra that
is part of the type specimen of _Rebbachisaurus garasbae_ Lavocat
1954.  Unfortunately, the "description" of this species does not
figure the vertebra, nor any other part other than the scapula.  I'm
not aware that anything else substantial has been written on this
animal, can anyone correct me?  Does anyone know where the type
material now resides?  And (hope of hopes) does anyone have photos
that they'd be willing to share with me?

Many thanks indeed.

)_v__/\  "Now I lay me down to bed / Darkness won't engulf my head / I can
         see by intra-red / How I hate the night" -- Marvin the Android,
         "Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy"