Re: Single origin for venoms of Toxicofera: now officially published

<This had already been prepublished online a few months ago. Now we learn (at
last) that Nature's online pre-publications are not considered to have the
official publication date.>

  It was my impression that _Nature_ has been doing this for some time since
this has been reported a good while ago. This is also why I was VERY
conservative when I was remarking about _Nature_ in addition to _Proc. R. Soc.
Lond._ not making statements of value regarding their online taxonomy. I think
this came up as a result of hesitation when Fry et al.s pre-published their
results, and a later, yet fully published, paper presented their results in a
more phylogenetic perspective, replete with taxonomy. Nature has not responded
to my request for clarification for some time, and I may need to mail them
again for a resolution because of the _Dakosaurus_ "mosasaur-like" species
issue that came up earlier.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden