Re: Oviraptorids as Parrots?

I think so....... but I'm not completely sure, it's been a while since
I read his articles, but I'll see if I can dig them up. At least
Cooper & Penny assume transitional shorebirds to be at the base.
However, if the catch and throw method was already present in these
shorebirds, what are the chances it was also present in other taxa
....?

--
The first issue of 2006 is now online!

See: www.PalArch.nl

PalArch Foundation
Amsterdam
The Netherlands

to whom or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited. The sender accepts no liability for
the proper transmission of this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.
No responsibility is assumed by the PalArch Foundation (Stichting
PalArch) for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a
matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use
of operation of any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained
in the material herein. The foundation cannot be held responsible for
any damage to the product due to package, transport or otherwise.