Re: Oviraptor=Parrot?

Based on the facts, Oviraptors do seem to be highly convergent with parrots after all. As Dann has pointed out, parrots can be highly effective omnivores. It would seem that Oviraptors were probably capable of eating just about anything. This would explain the lizard found in the stomach of one specimen. I'm guessing that their diet probably consisted of carrion, fruit, leaves, eggs, shellfish, insects, small vertebrates and baby dinosaurs. Well I guess that answers my question! thanks for the information everybody =)