To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:43 AM
Subject: Re: Oviraptor=Parrot?

From: "Jaime A. Headden" <qilongia@yahoo.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
CC: simkoning@msn.com
I think you may have missed Dann's post on parrots such as the Kea. I wasn't aware that some parrot species are highly opportunistic and will eat just about anything, including live vertebrates!

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 2/4/2006