RE: Dino feather and ptero "fur" homology

At present, none that I've heard of (at least to any great detail). I think
this is because to a large part pterofuzz research
hasn't made it as much to the publication stage as theropod feathers have.

However, Dave Unwin's pterosaur book (have I mentioned lately that it is really
good!) does briefly address structural and
positional features that seem to argue against them being homologous.

A shame, really. Fuzz at the base of Ornithodira (or below) is a damn cool
concept!

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117