RE: Oviraptorids as Parrots?

John Scanlon wrote:

you're mistaken about tiger shark morphology (or confused by vernacular
taxonomy;

A shark species commonly known as the 'sand tiger' (_Carcharias taurus_) has slender teeth, very much unlike the broad teeth of the tiger shark (_Galeocerdo cuvier_). I'm holding a sand tiger tooth in my hand right now (thankfully detached from the owner).

Sand tigers are one of the most docile of shark species, and only distantly related to the aggressive-as-living-hell tiger shark.

Cheers

Tim