Jack Horner, JP4, and human-animal hybrids

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:02:27 +0000 Renato Santos <dracontes@gmail.com>
writes:
> Richard W. Travsky wrote:
>
> > Jack Horner confirmed what I had read previously, involving
> genetically
> > engineered dinosaurs that ended up looking very human-like. He
> gave us the
> > example of the concept of the troodon-human, [...]

President Bush has warned us about this!!  This type of research is
*already* occurring in real life:

"Tonight I ask you to pass legislation to prohibit the most egregious
abuses of medical research: [......] creating human-animal hybrids
[...]"- G. W. Bush, State of the Union speech,
Jan 31, 2006.

<pb>