Re: Jack Horner, JP4, and human-animal hybrids

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Phil Bigelow wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:02:27 +0000 Renato Santos <dracontes@gmail.com>
writes:
Richard W. Travsky wrote:

Jack Horner confirmed what I had read previously, involving
genetically
engineered dinosaurs that ended up looking very human-like. He
gave us the
example of the concept of the troodon-human, [...]

President Bush has warned us about this!! This type of research is *already* occurring in real life:

"Tonight I ask you to pass legislation to prohibit the most egregious
abuses of medical research: [......] creating human-animal hybrids
[...]"- G. W. Bush, State of the Union speech,
Jan 31, 2006.

Coincidence? I think not!

You can't make up stuff like - it has to happen.

 http://zapatopi.net/afdb/