Re: A Wild Hare [not dino related]

Having seen what havoc molecular studies have done to the logic behind
reptile (non synapsid) studies, I'm not sure I can put much 'faith' in
them.

Are molecular studies proof? Or evidence? And what is the final measure in
head-to-head competition.

In the end, and at this point, I'll have to go with precise and holistic
morph. studies, until convinced otherwise. (Keeping an opinion mind for
all those who wish to opine)

Pettigrew et al. gives a really convincing account, including reams of
soft tissue data that is well worth a read.

David Peters
St. Louis