Re: How Did Hadrosaurs Defend Their Young?

Body slamming might be a successful defense in
numbers.  The first Pachecephalosaurs must have had no
other defense but to head butt. Over time they
developed all those extras to make that a formidable
defense.

Nesting with Horned dinosaurs is unlikly but not
impossible. I would think there would have to be
something in it for the Ceratppsians. An early warning
system perhaps.

Andrew S.