Authority for Saurischia

Everyone agrees that the names Saurischia and Ornithischia are due to
Seeley, but I have seen several different candidate publication cited.
For example, Wedel et al. 2000 (among many others) cites "Order
SAURISCHIA Seeley, 1888" in its systematic paleontology section; but
Rauhut 1887 cites "SAURISCHIA Seeley, 1887", and gives a reference:

        SEELEY, H. G. 1887. On the classification of the fossil
        animals commonly named Dinosauria. Proceedings of the Royal
        Society of London, 43, 165-171.

But I've also seen the same paper (same title, volume number and
pages) referenced with the year 1888.  And if the year for Saurischia
really is 1888, is the reference the one I gave above, or could it be
this one?

        Seeley, H.G.  1888.  On Thecospondylus daviesi (Seeley), with
        some remarks on the classification of the Dinosauria.
        Quarterly Journal of the Geological Society, London 44: 79-86.

Or, for that matter, this one?

        Seeley, H.G.  1888.  The classification of the Dinosauria.
        Rep. Br. Assoc. Adv. Sci. 1887, 698-699.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on this?

Thanks!

)_v__/\  Orthogonality uber alles!

--

Rauhut, Oliver W. M.  2001.  Herbivorous dinosaurs from the Late
Jurassic (Kimmeridgian) of Guimarota, Portugal.  Proceedings of the

Wedel, M. J., R. L. Cifelli and R. K. Sanders.  2000.  _Sauroposeidon
proteles_, a new sauropod from the Early Cretaceous of Oklahoma.
Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 20(1):109-114.