Phil Currie and Burroughs?

I came across an obscure reference to a journal from the 70's entitled 'Erbivore' written by a Phil Currie. It was a publication about the fiction work of Tarzan and John Carter of Mars writer E.R. Burroughs. Is this OUR Phil Currie?
I working on the movie for JC of Mars, so I've been digging around for all kinds of arcane refs, but if it is indeed the same Phil Currie (who's work I have deeply admired since childhood) then once again my worlds have collided.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised though, seeing as so many of us love the same things. You know, like those lost worlds inhabbited by dinosaurs ?

David Krentz