Re: dino collectibles listserver

I would check with Randy Knolls who runs the dino
collecting sight someone linked us too recently.
(easily found on google) He knows a man named Mark...
can't remember his last name but he owns every
dinosaur toy made in every color and is a fountain of
info. Also Mike Fredericson of Prehistoric Times would
have info.

I'll bet you a chinese dinosaur egg that there is no
such list but I think there would be a lot of interest
if there was one.

Most of the people I have met that collect dino stuff
are people I saw repeatedly on the same ebay auctions
and I wrote them.

Andrew Simpson