Re: Phil Currie and Burroughs?

It was also most inspiring to see a picture of a
Triceratops biting a rhinoceros in half while T.
remarks "I wondered what they ate".

How about a field trip to Pal-Ul-Don?  Or a type
specimen of Tharkus barsoomensis?  Laugh if you want,
but I suspect that images like that have helped fund
and populate a lot of digs.

Glen Ledingham

--- Michael Skrepnick <palaeopaint@dinosaursinart.com>