RE: Guanlong

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of Alan
> Knutson
>
>       Tom Holtz can also be heard on "Guanlong" on the "BBC World"
> program 'Science-in-Action' at:
>

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/science_in_action.shtml?foc
> uswin

Also on Deutschlandfunk (German Public Radio):
http://www.dradio.de/dlf/sendungen/forschak/467759/

To hear the audio, click on "Vorfahren des T-Rex entdeckt" under "Audio on
Demand" on the lower right side. "My" German dubbed voice
is a lot more impressive-sounding than my own...

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117
                College Park, MD  20742