On Tyrants, Despots, and Peons

I finally joined the craze and got a blog. This way I can post huge, lengthy
and citation-heavy posts there instead of here, but I've included a link in my
signature.

http://bitestuff.blogspot.com/

Here, I am continuing my discussion on the possible nature of *Tanycolagreus*
now that *Guanlong* has joined the table. Comments are appreciated both there
and here, though frankly, I would tend to answer them faster here, they may be
more valuable there.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
http://bitestuff.blogspot.com/