RE: New & Slightly Old-ish Papers

http://www.palaeo.de/zitteliana

ZITTELIANA B 26 (2005) (€ 28,50)
4th International Symposium on Lithographic Limestone and Plattenkalk,
Eichstätt/Solnhofen, Germany
September 12th-18th, 2005
Abstracts

Geology and Field Trip Guides:
Schmid, Dieter, Leinfelder, Reinhold R. & Schweigert, Günter:
Stratigraphy and Palaeoenvironments of the Upper Jurassic of Southern
Germany

Koch, Roman & Weiss, Christian: Field Trip A: Basin-Platform Transition
in Upper Jurassic Lithographic Limestones and Dolomites of the Nothern
Franconian Alb (Germany)

Röper, Martin: Field Trip B: East Bavarian Plattenkalk - Different Types
of Upper Kimmeridgian to Lower Tithonian Plattenkalk Deposits and Facies

Röper, Martin: Field Trip C: Lithographic Limestones and Plattenkalk
Deposits of Solnhofen and Mörnsheim Formations near Eichstätt and
Solnhofen

Schweigert, Günter, Dietl, Gerd & Koch, Roman: Field Trip D: The
Nusplingen Plattenkalk and Other Fossil Sites in the Western Swabian Alb
(SW Germany)