Re: Freeware PDF creator

> Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:59:16 -0800 (pst)
> From: Phil Bigelow <bigelowp@juno.com>
>
> This is only semi-off-topic, considering how many list members
> disseminate scientific info, but who can't afford to buy Acrobat.
>
> I am not connected in any way to the distributor.
>
> http://www.pdf995.com/

Or of course you can just use OpenOffice, the free and fully
functional office suite from http://openoffice.org/

Its word processor (among _many_ other functions) can read MS-Word
files, and write PDFs.  They come out very nicely.

)_v__/\  "You took the words right out of my mouth / It must have been
         while you were kissing me" -- Meatloaf, _You Took The Words ..._