Chinese dinosaurs

Hey Andrew -

If one goes to http://www.cug.edu.cn/en04/info/list.asp?id=422, there is a
picture of several mounted dinosaur skeletons. Has anyone on the list been to
CUG? If so, might some of these match the mysterious names given in the book?
Also, the website mentions a 'Manchousaurus'. This too is unfamiliar to me.

That last one is almost certainly a misspelling of _Mandschurosaurus_, which is from the Late Cretaceous of Heilongjiang. I wondered if _Bakesaurus_ was a misspelling of _Bactrosaurus_, but the time and geographic areas seem wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770   USA
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
and     dinogami@gmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/

"Actually, it's a bacteria-run planet, but
mammals are better at public relations."
-- Dave Unwin