Re: Chinese dinosaurs

I considered Mandschurosaurus, but the website describes it as 'well known',
which Mandschurosaurus is not. Perhaps it is an unused name for Charonosaurus.
What is the horizon of Bakesaurus? Bactrosaurus is from the Iren Dabasu
Formation.
There has been a recent outburst of informal Chinese sauropods, what
with 'Yibinosaurus', 'Otogosaurus', and now 'Yunxiansaurus.'
-Andrew McDonald