Re: Seven Rules for Making a Science Documentary

In a message dated 2/17/2006 6:13:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bigelowp@juno.com writes:

<< I am in strong agreement with this guy's philosophy.   It's too bad that
it isn't universally shared. >>

I agree. This is why PBS's Nova and it's sister unit in England  (Horizon, if
it still exists?) are consistantly superior in quality to their  cable
competitors. In my opinion, PBS's initial "Nature" documentary, "Flight of  the
Condor", still reigns supreme. Wish it existed in DVD. DV