Richard Fortey

Dear all,

since this morning i've been wondering if I should buy Richard Fortey's 'Life : A Natural History of the First Four Billion Years of Life on Earth'. I don't remember anyone mentioning it onlist so perhaps,it might not be a very great book. It gets an average of 4 out of 5 stars at Amazon.com but perhaps listmembers would not agree.

If anyone has read it, I would apprecriate some feedback about this title.

thanks in advance,

Brian