  Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:54:24 -0500
  From: dinoboygraphics@aol.com
  Subject: Re: Wyoming Archaeopteryx Becoming An Albatross
  To: dinosaur@usc.edu

  Sigh...  The specimen is under contractual agreement to not be
  removed from a museum, period.  It could be removed from ours
  (though we hope it will stay at the WDC), but only to be
  transferred to another museum.

  We would not have accepted the specimen otherwise.

  Sigh.

  Scott Hartman
  Science Director
  Wyoming Dinosaur Center