Re: In the Mesozoic, no one can hear you scream.

> T. REX WOULD NOT HAVE HEARD HUMAN SCREAMS
> http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/dinosaurs/mg18925334.600

This means that even the booming bloodcurdling screams of baritone-voiced
actor and comic genius Brad Garrett would go unnoticed by the chomping T.
rex.

(I've always said that if you're going to travel back in time then you
might as well take along a stand-up comic.  A Mr. Microphone(tm) is also
required for time traveling comics).

<pb>
--
"Am I crazy, Jerry?  Am I?  Or, I am SO sane that you just blew your
mind?!" - Kramer