Re: In the Mesozoic, no one can hear you scream.

The statement on T rex hearing is based on the average human scream of panic is
at 3000 hertz, above extrapolated hearing range of T rex. You hollered in a
DEEP LOUD VOICE, T rex might just hear you and decide you might be tasty.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com  http://www.jhecht.net