TEXT FOLLOWS: ====================================================

Delaware Museum of Natural History and Conectiv Energy present

Dr. Jack Horner

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tickets on sale now! Call 302 658 9111.

Part one
Noon - 4:30 PM
A public book signing, along with an exclusive talk with Dino Club members, are planned for the day. Regular museum admission applies for this portion of Jack Horner's visit. DMNH members get free admission!

Part two: Lecture
6:00 - 7:30 PM
Jack Horner explains more about his theories on dinosaurs. Some of his more surprising ideas are that dinosaurs were much more sociable than we've previously thought, and that Tyrannosaurus rex was probably a scavenger, rather than a fierce predator. Appropriate for ages 10 - 12 years and older. DMNH members: Adults $10, Children $5; non-members: $15 and $10.

Part three: Cocktails
7:30 - 9:30 PM
Spend the evening with Jack Horner as the Museum hosts cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from Gallagher & Gallagher, The Caterers. Pose questions and mingle. All tickets to lecture and reception: $50.

Seating for the evening lecture is limited. Sign language interpreter will be present at the lecture. To register, call 302 658 9111.

The museum is nice. It's not too big, and not too small (Goldilocks might like it :-))

Allan Edels