Re: In the Mesozoic, no one can hear you scream.

I'd be very interested in those results.

Thanks for the download link.

Neal

http://rabbitandcrow.blogspot.com

On Jan 7, 2006, at 9:46 AM, Phil Bigelow wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:15:02 +0100 David Marjanovic
<david.marjanovic@gmx.at> writes:
So what does this imply for the idea of squeaky little T.Rex
chicks?
Maybe not so squeaky?

Maybe more like hatchling crocs?

If I have some free time today, I'll run a baby 'gator-grunt sound bite
through my Raven Lite sound analysis program and see what the pattern
looks like. But its pretty obvious that much of the grunt's spectrum is
of a lower in frequency than your run-of-the-mill squeak.

BTW, Raven Lite is available for free download at:
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/RavenLite/RavenLite.html

<pb>
--
"Am I crazy, Jerry?  Am I?  Or, I am SO sane that you just blew your
mind?!" - Kramer