Fw: NEWSPAM:RE: Giganotosaurus with an all-star cast

 Dear Mickey, Mary and List,

     Both Bob Walters and Phil Currie have personally told me that the
 giganontosaur bone bed represents an older formation. The rumor I heard is
 that it will be given a new name based on or around the local indian
 dialect.

 Been bugging Phil for years on this one Cliff