Mesozoic Mealtime

My Dinosaur Mailing List Friends:

In preparing for a modest presentation on dinosaurs, I would like to collect
a list of dinosaurs and their diets, based on fossil evidence such as gut
contents, feeding traces, coprolites, and shed teeth.  Evidence of
non-dinosaur diets in the Mesozoic would also be useful (although this will
not be my primary emphasis).

Please be as specific as possible.  For example, if a _Maiasaura_ coprolite
contains conifer stem pieces, merely reporting that the coprolite contained
"plants" without specifying the kinds or parts of plant fossils in question
won't be particularly helpful to me.  Graphics and PDFs are welcome.

I imagine that there are more examples of such fossil associations than I
can think of off the top of my head, and I look forward to seeing what you,
my fellow time travelers, come up with.

-----Ralph

Ralph W. Miller III
Member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology