Re: sauropod lung collapse

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who helped on this
topic.  I brought it up because I wanted to have some fodder to use
against Bill Gibbons, a cryptozooligist who claims to have encountered
the elusive Mokele mbembe in the Congo, when I spoke to him on a local
talk radio show last night.  His responses were predictably full of
rhetoric, but that's not a topic for this list.
Thanks again,

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com