RE: sauropod lung collapse

So what conclusion did you reach? If indeed Mokele mbembe is a remnant
sauropod (which we can only wish for!), is it likely to be aquatic? ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Jordan Mallon
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:45 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: sauropod lung collapse

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who helped on this topic.  I
brought it up because I wanted to have some fodder to use against Bill
Gibbons, a cryptozooligist who claims to have encountered the elusive Mokele
mbembe in the Congo, when I spoke to him on a local talk radio show last
night.  His responses were predictably full of rhetoric, but that's not a
topic for this list.
Thanks again,

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com
com