From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Sergio D. Rios (sent by Nabble.com)
Sent: Friday, 13 January 2006 7:04 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Diceratops

  I was searching in google information about the chasmosaurine
Diceratops when i found a page about Ichneumonidae (Hymenoptera) insects
that have a Diceratops genre (whit many species), but this diceratops
whas described by Förster in 1869 vs. Hatcher 1905.
  So, we have to say good bye to Diceratops (in the ceratopsid way). I´m
the first that note this preoccupation? hello to Hatcherceratops, Rios
2006.... : o )
  All the best..
                                   Sergio Rios