Re: Even more last papers for 2005

And more (if these have not yet mentioned):

PaleoBios CURRENT ISSUE
25(3), December 23, 2005

SENTER, P. Phylogenetic taxonomy and the names of the major archosaurian
(Reptilia) clades.
PaleoBios, v. 25, n. 2, p. 1-7.

SENTER, P. and PARRISH, J.M. Functional analysis of the hands of the theropod
dinosaur
Chirostenotes pergracilis: evidence for an unusual paleoecological role.
PaleoBios, v. 25, n. 2,
p. 9-19.